Just checking in as I’ve been a bit absent this last week. I’m still here and still reading.
I have recently joined the @GNHorror Gingernuts of Horror review team, so my review of The House by the Cemetery is a little delayed in going up – that said, it should be up this week on their site followed by my own a few days later.
I am currently reading a fantastic collection of short stories by Calvin Demmer, ‘The Sea was a Fair Master’. I am very much looking forward to writing up my review of this soon.
Got a good lot of books to read and review coming up. Over the next few weeks I will be reading and posting about some of the following:
- Ten Thousand Thunders – Brian Trent
- The House by the Cemetery – John Everson
- Predators – Michaelbrent Collings
- Don’t you Cry – Cass Green
- Eat the Rich – Renee Miller
- Sugar Skulls – M.R. Tapia
- The Die-Fi Experiment – M.R. Tapia
- Manifest Recall – Alan Baxter
- The Sea Was a Fair Master – Calvin Demmer
- The Jesus Man – Keith Anthony Baird
- A World Of Horror – Eric J. Guignard & Co
- The Five Senses of Horror – Eric J. Guignard & Co
- I Can Taste the Blood – Josh Malerman & Co
- Interview With the Devil: Part 1 – Skyler Darren
- The Frighteners – Peter Laws
- Bad Pennies – John F Leonard
Stay in touch guys,
Love and hugs, Lesley-Ann
(Housewife of Horror)